We either own or licence all copyright in this Site and all rights are reserved. We either own the intellectual property rights in the content material that appears on this Site, or we have obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property to use the content on this Site.
You may use or copy material appearing on this Site for the purposes contemplated by this Site provided that you retain all copyright, trademark and proprietary notices contained in the content. No other use, including reproducing, adapting, distributing, storing, broadcasting or copying any material appearing on this Site is allowed without our written permission.
Where material not published by us appears on this Site, you must not use or copy any such material without the written consent of the original owner.
Use of Information
The information presented on this Site has been compiled from various sources and is intended to be factual information only. The description of the various insurance products and services on this Site is provided solely for general purposes and is not intended to be a complete description of all the terms, conditions or exclusions applicable to the particular insurance product or service. While we take reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained on this Site is accurate and up-to-date, the information is subject to change without notice.
You should not rely on the information contained in this Site as personal advice. You are solely responsible for the actions that you may take in reliance on the information contained on, or accessed through this Site. You should consult a qualified adviser for advice on whether the information on this Site is suitable for your personal objectives, financial situation and needs.
You acknowledge that:
(b) If any relevant statute (including without limitation the Fair Trading Act 1986 and the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993) implies statutory rights, conditions or warranties which cannot be lawfully excluded, our liability and the liability of our employees, directors or agents will be limited to, at our discretion, the supply of services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
(c) This Site is, to the extent permitted by law, provided "as is, as available", without any warranty of any kind including, without limitation, any warranty with respect to the quality, performance or functionality of this Site and that this Site will be interrupted or error free.
(d) Changes or updates to the content of this Site may occur without notice. Neither we, nor our directors, employees or agents can accept liability for any errors or omissions and make no representations as to the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any information contained on this Site.
(f) To the extent permitted by law, you indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of or in any way whatsoever connected to the use of the Site.
Restrictions on use of the Vero Liability Inusrance Limited website
By using the Vero Liability website, you agree that you will not, (either yourself or through any third party):
- use any robot, spider, screen scraper, data aggregation tool or other automatic device or process ("Automated Process") to process, monitor, copy or extract any web pages on the Vero Liability Website, or any of the information, content or data contained within or accessible through Vero Liability’s Website, without Vero Liability’s prior written permission;
- use any Automated Process to aggregate or combine information, content or data contained within or accessible through the Vero Liability Website with information, content or data accessible via or sourced from any third party;
- use any information on or accessed through the Vero Liability Website for any commercial purpose or otherwise (either directly or indirectly) for profit or gain;
- use any device, software, process or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Vero Liability Website or any transaction or process being conducted on or through it;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of or bandwidth connecting to the Vero Liability Website;
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula or processes in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the Vero Liability Website; or
- copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display, any part of any content from the Vero Liability Website without Vero Liability’s prior written permission.
Links to Other Websites
As a convenience to you, this Site may contain links to other websites independently maintained by others. Because we do not control these other web sites, we cannot be responsible for the content or accuracy of the information or other material on these linked web sites.
The fact that we have provided a link to another website does not mean that we make a recommendation or give any endorsement or approval of any products or services contained in those other websites. We do not guarantee that these other websites will be free from viruses or other harmful components or that access to these websites will be without error or interruption or that any defects on those websites will be corrected.
You acknowledge that you cannot make any hyperlinks to this Site without our prior written consent.