Vero Liability offers Cyber insurance designed for New Zealand businesses including professional services firms. Cyber insurance is tailored to help a business mitigate the costs associated with a cyber event.
Cyber insurance provides cover for the certain risks that can impact business computer systems including:
- Breach of statutory duties relating to E-Commerce
- Cyber crime
- Computer virus transmission and hacking
- Cyber extortion costs
- Multimedia liability
- Breaches of privacy and loss or theft of commercially confidential information
- Public relations costs
- Rectification costs
- Defence costs
- Business interruption
Who should consider this product?
Any organisation could be vulnerable to a data breach or loss of services if they:
- Hold sensitive customer data
- Personally Identifiable Information
- Protected Health Information
- Payment Card Information
- Are reliant on computer systems to conduct business operations
- Have a website
- Use point of sale software
Requesting a Quote
Our website provides general information about our products and services and is not intended to be financial advice. Vero Liability products are available through insurance brokers and advisers. An insurance broker provides independent, professional and specialist advice to help make sure you have the right protection. If you don’t already have one, you can find a broker on the Insurance Brokers Association of New Zealand (IBANZ) website by clicking on the button below.