Vero Liability offers cyber insurance designed for New Zealand businesses including professional services firms. Cyber insurance is tailored to help a business mitigate the costs involved with recovery after a cyber related security or privacy event.
Cyber insurance responds to for both first and third parties losses triggered by a cyber attack giving rise to either a security event or a privacy event. This insurance also covers the costs of defending any third party claims. There are a range of potential losses from a cyber incident which include:
- Forensic investigation costs
- Data and/or software restoration
- Legal costs
- Crisis management
- Business interruption
- Direct financial losses
- Intellectual property
Who Needs It?
Any organisation could be vulnerable to a data breach or loss of services if they:
- Hold sensitive customer data
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Protected Health Information (PHI)
- Payment Card Information (PCI)
- Are reliant on computer systems to conduct business operations
- Have a website
- Use point of sale software
Find a Broker
Requesting a Quote
Vero Liability products are available through insurance brokers and advisers. An insurance broker provides independent, professional and specialist advice to help make sure you have the right protection. If you don’t already have one, you can find a broker on the Insurance Brokers Association of New Zealand (IBANZ) website by clicking on the button below.